Tuesday 8 March 2016

K.L.J.K



        Hi, I am Teoh Neoh Wei Kean. My nickname is Kevin. I am 22 years old. I am from Butterworth. In my family background, there are five members including me. I had completed my Diploma pass two years and now taking my Degree at SEGi College Penang.

            I like to watch movie and listen some music. My favorite arties is Adele, she is an awesome singer. I like her voice and character, because she always laugh in her ways. No matter how, she always surprise her fans. Otherwise, I always like to try something new, because it can let us learn more about the things that we do not know. For example, I do not like to play basketball since I was a child, but these few months my little brother always tell me about the NBA, then I was slowly build some basketball knowledge and have interest about basketball, and now I know the famous basketball player named Stephen Curry or Kobe Bryant. When my brother talk to me about NBA, I know what he said and we has the same hobby.

            I had some working experience since I graduated from my secondary school. First job of my life is a part time job, I work at Adidas outlet for promote and selling Adidas shoes and cloths. After that, I work at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang as a Human Resources Assistant. It is been a great pleasure working at Hotel, because I always dreaming one day if I work at Hotel when I watch the drama and finally I am one of the staff of Hotel, maybe it can call dream come true.


Myself Louis Foo Dun Lu, It is 6 family member including me, my three sister, mum and dad. I’m the youngest sons in my family. I was born in a small hospital in Bukit Mertajam. I still remember my first house was upstair of a normal shop lot at Taman Desa Murni of Sungai Dua, Butterworth. I spent my first 14 years of life in Sungai Dua with my family.

There was a a lot unforgeable memory of my childhood’s activities included cycling to school, cycling to playground nearby to play with my friends, catching fish, and go to buy the “Explosion Sweets” at the local store.

Since 2009, My family was move to Tambun. But I still staying at Sg.Dua house alone, the reason is because of I choose to not leave my secondary school life and friends. I was move to Tambun house until I graduate from my secondary school.

After I’m graduate from secondary school, I’m study my Diploma at SEGi Collage Penang for 3 years. Meanwhile, I am also a part time insurance agent during the first two year when I was studying my Diploma. It’s helped me to build my communication level and increase my self-management. Therefore, since I start my degree I get know a group of awesome friends, and we had make a lot of funs together.

Meanwhile, when there was semester break or weekends, I’m work as a part time coordinators in an Engineering Company. It’s not just help me to earn some pocket money but also help me to learn about engineering business.

Therefore, Aquascaping is my hobby. Aquascaping which planning water plants to create landscaping underwater in an aquarium. Which need to put many times and effort to taking care of it. There are many aqua planting scientific knowledge that I get learn from Aquascaping. And now it become one of my favorite hobby.


My name is Yoong Ying Jie and my nickname is Zanex. My age is 22 years old stay at Malaysia Penang Island. I now study Bachelor Business management at SEGi College.  My hobby is play sport, e-sport games and see any program TV or movie. Because some knowledge we can learn from it.

My e-sport is playing dota2. I fell that this game really need a lot of teamwork, leadership, understandings teammate well and a lot of stamina. Because sometime 1 games also need around 50- 90 min to end 1 games that why we need a lot of stamina to play it.

I also like to sport such like playing football. Because football also need teamwork know well the teammate. When I play football my position mostly is striker or forward maybe my height 183 cm that why my friend keep ask me do forward striker easy to head the ball.

The person that I admire is Hong Kong Billionaire Li Ka Shing and Malaysia Billionaire Robert Kuok Hock Nien. Because they very smart they use very less profit to become a Billionaire. And they leadership very professional because they had a lot company but they can management it very well and the attitude they treat their employee very good. Example when Robert Kouk want move their factory to other country, he take his all old employee along with him.   
 
                                  
 Ola I am Kheng Kheng, I just a boy who love my simple life. My life just like a glass of water, so I need to fill up every time and each time of it mean I getting new experience. While this glass of water already fill up with 22 years experience and it still improving every year. 

I just a boy who love to play football. Although I did not have a great football skills but it did not stop me to playing football. For me football doesn't mean you have to own it or play it, you can enjoy it as a fan to support it. I sure everybody know about Leo Messi, he the reason why I loving football so much. Maybe he got the same age with my brother so everything just come out so naturally. Football also it is a connection between me and my brother, we are so passion about it.

 My dream is travel around the world so that I can watching football on live. I want to watching World Cup Final, Champion Leagues Final, Premier League games, La Liga games and also Super Bowl (this is football but is American Football) but my main objective is to enjoy my life before I die because I feel human are so tiny in this world so we must love our life, spend more time with my family, go chasing my dream and live what ever I wanted. So now I must work hard in order to achieve my dream. This is My Life...




No comments:

Post a Comment